Ετικέτες

Σάββατο 19 Ιανουαρίου 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW

12 COLORS CREAMY MOUSSE GEL EYELINER SET

So i recently bought the "12 COLORS CREAMY MOUSSE GEL EYELINER SET" from Fraulein38,which is a German drug brand.I received the package quickly (6 days) so i guess the delivery was pretty good.I believe it was a good purchase,really good for its low cost.When buying this set,you don't need to buy any other eyeliners.   I L<3VE IT.!
  http://www.fraulein38.com/product_info.php?cPath=3_15&products_id=393

It's got pretty much all the basic colors for an eyeliner.Many slightly different blacks,dark green,purple,blue,dark&fair brown etc.

 The colors are a bit darker than what they look like.I don't really know why.I guess it's because of the lightning,maybe..Anyway dark or not,they are stunning!
    I forgot to mention that it's easy to apply.You won't have any problems, even if you're a complete amateur
                                                HOPE YOU LIKED MY REVIEW,XoXo

4 σχόλια: